Dunnn to Perfection: DTP's Christmas Countdown - Sweet and Savoury Christmas Trees

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DTP's Christmas Countdown - Sweet and Savoury Christmas Trees

Love these two ideas!

Christmas in Australia means outdoors entertaining, which means nibbles! This idea comes from the Cabot Cheese website and is a great idea to use for when you're having Christmas drinks with friends or colleagues


                   



Sweet and healthy version for a kid's Christmas party - this comes from a lovely blog called good + happy, blogger Patricia made this gorgeous tree for her daughter's kinder party - fabulous idea! 





1 comment:

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

I really like both of these ideas very much. I might just use the cheese tree for Christmas. My guests will be stunned with my creativity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews